background

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A boy in princess pajama's

This is just wrong of me isn't it. Oliver needed me to change his pajama's in the middle of the night and this is what I saw in the morning. Great example of why I should not pull pj's from a laundry basket in the dark!

So, why don't I manage to find time to blog?


A few months ago I decided to start selling Usborne books. I was already in love with their books and knew I would be buying lots more for my own kids. I have been very busy the past few weeks doing home shows and holiday bazaars. I am enjoying sharing these great books with my friends and others. Can you believe I was out last Saturday, Sunday afternoon, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night! I know what my kids are getting for Christmas :)



What else have we been up to?

Friday morning we went to a fun playgroup to make fleece hats & pumpkin soup. The kids had a fun time & are wearing their new hats. Auggie ate his whole bowl of soup, D'Angelo ate most of his and Adeline wouldn't even let it touch her lips! I had a small cup of it and it was yummy. Adeline was having so much fun that she didn't want to leave though so she decided to be dramatic and defiant. I wound up having to carry her out without her shoes on to the car. She continued to scream and cry as if I were killing her for another couple of minutes and then she passed out. I knew she was in need of a nap!










No comments: