background

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I have been such a slacker when it comes to scrap booking. I have not completed any of the kids first year albums yet. I am the queen of random pages! I just work on whatever strikes me at the time. So, I am now on a mission to get these baby books started and completed. I worked on D'Angelo's album Friday night 7pm-2am and again Saturday from 11:30am-2:00 am. I did take a break to go eat dinner at Noodles though. Thanks to my friend Debbie for opening up her home to me and the other ladies this weekend! I made some good progress but I still have a long way to go. I have so many pictures of D'Angelo's first year I could almost do a page a day. Seriously, it's the typical first child scenario- TONS of pictures. I am supposed to go out scrapping again Tuesday night. Do I ever sleep? Not as much as I should. I will let you know that I was tired this morning and it took effort to get up and get to church.
Here are some photos from the week.
We were supposed to go to the spray park Wednesday morning but it rained and rained. We then decided last minute to meet up with my friend Debbie and her daughter Taylor at Nibbles play cafe. The kids had a great time there.

scuba anyone?
howdy

Xavier was very happy to push, pull and carry the chairs around.

beautiful face painting Adeline

Thursday morning we had a playgroup at Lake Arlington with our friends from MOPS. Then we went to another park a little later on our own.


not a care in the world...how far away from Mom can we wander?

Ahhhh, the great discovery!

Oliver is way too curious! No more pictures-I must get him out of the mud puddle.


I'm smiling, I'm smiling.







1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like you have been busy! Love the picture of Tia smiling - too precious!