background

Monday, May 26, 2008

VEGAS BOUND!

I am going to Vegas tomorrow evening to meet up with my best friend Jennifer who has business there this week. I can't believe that I am actually leaving town alone! I know I am going to miss my babies like crazy though! I have a hard time not being with them. The kids will be taken care of btwn my parents (mom & D are taking D, Auggie & Tia and my Dad & Deb are taking Adeline, X & O). Rick will have some or all of the kids Saturday. I return late Saturday night. I am so excited about this trip. We are staying at The Paris hotel and we have some fun things planned.


Wednesday

-Paris spa for massages & parafin treatments.

-going to see Mystère by Cirque du Soleil.

-My brother Eric is driving in from LA to hang out with us

Thursday

-hanging out with my brother

-going to see Blue Man group

-My brother drives back home :(


Friday


Thought about hiking in Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area http://www.americansouthwest.net/nevada/red_rock_canyon/nca.html

but we now think we will drive to see the Hoover Dam if the construction traffic isn't too bad.

Saturday

-I am spending the day with my friend Ruick and coming back home to see my babies.

2 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

How cool for you! Hope you have a blast!!

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

You certainly deserve a vacation! Have a blast!