background

Saturday, May 24, 2008

D'Angelo, Augustine and Adeline left for Michigan yesterday with Grandma Debbie, Grandpa Andy & Josh. They are spending the weekend in a cabin at Owasippe Scout Reservation. They had a great time there last year and were very excited to be going again. The kids were also excited that UPS dropped their new water bottles just before we got them loaded into the car to leave!
What am I doing with just 3 kids? Well, last night after they were asleep I went scrapbooking for a few hours at my friend Fran's house and I am going to go back over there later this afternoon once Rick gets home from work. I am working on an alphabet book for D'Angelo right now. I have decided to start doing everything clean, simple and easy so that I can actually start accomplishing some finished books. My goal is to have D's ABC book complete when I leave Fran's tonight. I'll let you all know how that goes!

Adeline's waterbottle







No comments: