background

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

snow, snow, snow!

The snow is falling today! The weatherman was not kidding. We are getting a fair amount of white stuff. Not the pretty fluffy kind, it's the very wet, heavy stuff. Schools were cancelled today, the Starbucks as well as an entire shopping mall in a nearby suburb has closed it's doors for the day, churches are cancelling ash wednesday services. It will be interesting to see how much actually accumulates. And I just received a call that my MOPS meeting is cancelled for tomorrow morning. Bummer, I was looking forward to going tomorrow.
I haven't gotten the kids together and outside yet but once Rick gets done with his work I'll bundle the big guys up & get them out there to play. I know they want to be out there very badly but I can't take them out there with the babies. We have tried to stay busy today doing crafts, playing and cooking.

No comments: