background

Friday, February 8, 2008

11 months old

X and O are 11 months old today. Where does the time go? I ask myself that question quite often. All my kids are growing and changing quickly. It is so neat to see the personalities of Xavier & Oliver developing. Oliver is genuinely a happy baby. He is almost always smiling, but when he's not...Oliver is so much like Adeline with DRAMA! Yep, he is the one that will throw himself down and sob when I take something away from him. He also throws himself back -with great force- when he's upset. I can't count the times he has hit his head on the ground because I didn't catch him in time or someone else was caught off guard by his crazy antics. Xavier reminds me so much of Augustine- the happy, mellow guy. Xavier is turning out to be even tempered and happy. Both X & O love to play peek a boo and have lots of entertainment from D'Angelo and the A Team. I am amazed by these little guys every day.




1 comment:

Kim said...

I have no idea where the time goes either! X & O are starting to look a lot like their sister! I cannot wait to see how Justin turns out - will he be more like Brian or Sean or totally different than both!