background

Friday, September 19, 2008

D'Angelo is 4

Happy 4th Birthday to my D'Angelo! I am so excited for him to wake up in the morning and have an awesome day. Four years ago today I didn't know my life was about to undergo a major change. I was unaware of newborn D'Angelo and certainly had no idea I would be meeting him, my firstborn son, in ten short days. Instead, I was thinking, wow...I just turned 30 five days ago. I wasn't unhappy with turning 30, but I also was not overjoyed with turning the big 30! I can happily say now that 30 was the BEST year of my life. It is the year in which I became a parent and fell completely in love with my sweet baby D'Angelo. The love a mother has for her children is like no other. I thank God every day for the opportunity, gift, challenges and great blessing of parenting my children. It has been an awesome experience to watch D'Angelo grow from the precious 10 day old newborn I fell in love with into the sweet little boy he is today.

No comments: