background

Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Undefeated" sports camp

D'Angelo had the opportunity to participate in a sports camp this week right down our street at Our Saviour church. Unchartered Waters Sports Ministy lead the camp. This year's theme is "Undefeated" and the theme verse is Romans 8:37-39. I bought the music cd today that contains all the songs used this week during camp. D'Angelo was so excited to show his brothers and sisters how to do some of the moves for the songs. He kept correcting Adeline because she was dancing to the music and did not know the right way to do it. He had a fun time at camp but will miss tomorrow's final day because he and Auggie are headed way up north with Gaga & Poppy.

A few pictures from sports camp

Here's a few pictures from last weekend. We were back up at my mom & Darrell's. The kids ran around and played outside every day, all day long! They were especially happy to have a couple campfires and toasted marshmallows. D'Angelo & Poppy even spent Saturday night out in the tent.


Another new outfit from Ruick-

Please don't make me eat a smore...I just wanted a piece of chocolate
marshmallows are a gooey treat

Oh Poppy you make me laugh!






Look at this! I paid under $4.00!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you are all having a great summer and enjoying your new addition! Stop by my blog - I have something for you!

Jolly Roger said...

Sweet - love the pics, need to see your brood again soon! (and I have something for you on MY blog too!)