background

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wednesday morning we met up with some other friends for a private party at Pump It Up http://www.pumpitupparty.com/. This is the way to go there and play. $10.00 per kid for an hour of bounce around, run around fun. I had all 6 kids with me so the private party is the only way for me to go there and not loose a kid. Seriously, I am so thankful for my Palatine Moms group. They are a great group of ladies with a bunch of fantastic kids. They are the extra eyes and ears I need when I am out "alone" with my 6 pack. Thanks ladies. I forgot to bring my camera but I hope my friend Debbie will email me some pictures that she took. Even Oliver made his way up to the big slide!

Thursday morning I took D'Angelo, Auggie and Adeline to Pirates Cove http://www.elkgroveparks.org/piratesCove.asp?id=492 for the first time. They had a blast. It was really nice too because there weren't too many kids there. I wonder if the 90 degree heat and call for severe afternoon weather deterred many people from venturing out. It is always an advantage when the lines are super short or nonexistent. Thanks to Grandma Debbie & Josh for hanging out at our house to watch the little guys.

The boys are flyin' down the big slide. Adeline has no interest in joining them.

Choo Choo


messy sponge painting







D'Angelo is getting the hang of moving his boat

Ade & Auggie had a fun time turning in circles.

No comments: