background

Thursday, April 17, 2008

We have had a full, busy week adjusting to life with our new little one! The big guys are loving Tia up! They are getting better at taking turns holding & feeding her. D'Angelo is the one who questions where I am taking his baby any time I move her!
It really is fun to watch these guys interact.

Our week in a nutshell...

Saturday morning I had a wonderful breakfast with my Godmother Karen. The conversation and company was great. If you can believe it, I did not have any kids with me.
Sunday- We were ten minutes late for church, not too bad if you ask me.
Our Monday playgroup was cancelled so we played out in our yard all day! My Mom was here for an afternoon visit and dinner. Adeline & Auggie also got their hair cut. I cut Auggie's and my Mom trimmed up Adeline's bangs for the first time ever. Monday night I had a Twins Club meeting and took Tia with me to meet my friends.
Auggie's haircut

Adeline not sure if she wants her hair trimmed





No comments: