background

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We have enjoyed the past week visiting with my brother, sil & nephew! We had a nice day Thanksgiving at our house with our family. The kids ate well & loved having everyone over. Friday was a quiet day. No Black Friday deals for me...my Dad & sil were out early though. On Saturday my brother and sil surprised me with tickets to see Jersey Boys. They told me at 4pm that I needed to be ready to leave my house at 6:30 to get downtown. Easy to do if you aren't at home with 5 littles! They were here with me but still...if I am home my kids wanna be under my feet and in my pocket! I was successful in getting my act together though. The fun thing was that my Dad & Deb went as well. It was a fantastic performance & I have already told my Mom I am taking her to see it as soon as she is feeling better.

The kids table



Boys will be boys

My Babies
Uncle Eric & Adeline




No comments: