background

Sunday, September 2, 2007

We had a nice day visiting with our good friends Jeff, Susan, their daughter Lucy & dog Enzo. The kids played well together & even allowed us to enjoy our meal (for the most part). It is amazing to me how fast these little guys are growing up. Even Enzo was a little puppy not long ago. I think with the change of yet another season nearing I am really feeling that sweet sorrow of how quickly time goes by yet at the same time wholeheartedly enjoying how much my babies are changing, learning, growing and moving on to all the new milestones in their lives.



Who could that be?


Lucia





BROTHERS!







2 comments:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

You have a beautiful family. I found you by clicking on the occupation listing of Mommy of 5...I have the same occupation :0)!! Don't we have the BEST job in the world?!!

jodi said...

Hi walsh family- I can't believe how big and beautiful everyone is. We need to get together soon- if it would be easier I could definately come by you! Can't wait!
Jodi