background

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today was a great day for hanging out in our yard and letting the kids play. My Dad, Deb & Josh came over this morning for a simple brunch and spent the day with us. We celebrated my birthday today because my Dad has either been out of town or suffering from a cold the past few weeks. Deb made homemade coffee ice cream for me and it is deliciously yummy. Thanks for such an enjoyable day. Once we were back inside this evening I took a short video of Oliver who had SO much to say...until I turned the camera on!

And little Miss Adeline was going to sing her current favorite round and round akaThe Wheels On The Bus until she spied me with the camera-

1 comment:

Kim said...

Too cute! Why do they all clam up when the camera is on? Oliver is really letting you have it for a second - very funny!

Kim